- Ribbed platform
- Tool drawers
- 6" bench vise
- Stainless steel lock
Hydraulic excavator arm
- Weight: 1592 lbs
- Depth of excavation: 6.5ft
- Arm rotation: 180°
- Stabilizers: type H vertical hydraulic
- Capacity of the ladle: 2.56 FT3
- Bucket size: 12”
- Flow spectrum: 9-14 gpm
- Work pressure: 2450 psig
- Spoon rotation: 180°
- Power gear coupled to a heavy-duty gearbox and in-cabin pneumatic activation and control.
- Dual hydraulic pump to independently operate the backhoe and hydraulic tools.
- 20-gallon hydraulic oil tank with an oil level sight glass, filler cap, oil filter in the return line, and hydraulic oil cooling heat exchanger system.
- Directional control valve body with a stop and a relief valve.
- Reel of hoses for handling hydraulic tools includes:
• Two (2) 1⁄2” diameter, 50-foot long hoses with a pressure range of 3000 lbs.
• Four (4) fixed connections to 3/8” male ends and a threaded SAE O-ring, each with quick connections.